“The ideal purpose of your life is that you are grateful – great and full – that you are alive, and you enjoy it.” ~Yogi Bhajan
I just wanted to pause today and express my gratitude. Here are five things I’m grateful for today.
- I am grateful that the creative tug in my soul is back.
- I am grateful that my desire to write and create and put myself out there is greater than my fear.
- I am grateful for the chance to be messy and create without worrying about making my creations “perfect” before I share them.
- I am grateful that I have all of the resources I need right now to be as creative as I want.
- I am grateful for all of the beauty around me that serves as infinite inspiration.
Life is an endless well for writers to draw from. There is no shortage of material and we can all do it if we want. It’s pretty much free! I can think of a million ways to put the brakes on something or limit myself and there is literally no other human out there telling me “no”; only me. That’s shocking when I think about it. I’m not saying “no” to myself anymore. I hope you’re not saying no to yourself either. Go out and create!
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Photo Credit: SFTL